Ready for the trip of a lifetime?
Call or email today to reserve your dates and begin your journey to Bell Lake Yurt! The team at Montana Alpine Adventures is here to help you plan an unforgettable experience--don't hesitate to ask questions or get to know us. We're proud of what we offer, and love talking about what we can do for you!
We look forward to speaking with you, and helping you plan. Please call any time with questions, concerns, or special needs. We pride ourselves on flexibility, and do all that we can to make sure you're happy.
We will return your email promptly, as soon as we get back from the mountains! In addition to your query, please include your name and phone number so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to departure date. Trips departing within 30 days of the reservation date must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Courses and camps require full payment at time of booking.
- Deposits are non refundable, unless the yurt can be re-booked for all of the cancelled days or your position in the class can be filled. An $80 administrative fee will be assessed to all refunds.
- Changes to previously reserved dates (ie. moving a trip up or pushing it back into other available dates) will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- First time visitors are required to hire a first-day orientation guide.
- Self-guided users are required to have a designated Group Leader. The Group Leader is required to have completed a minimum Level 1 Avalanche Course and also have taken a basic First Aid Course.
- Payments may be made via MasterCard or Visa--sorry, checks are no longer accepted. Advertised rates do not include 3% CC processing fee or guide gratuity.