Welcome to our yurt availability calendar. This calendar is current--if a night is not marked "Booked" it is still available. Please call or email with booking questions. We look forward to skiing with you this season--and as always, Think Snow!
Important Payment and Booking Info
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to departure date. Trips departing within 30 days of the reservation date must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Courses and camps require full payment at time of booking.
- Deposits are non refundable, unless the yurt can be re-booked for all of the cancelled days or your position in the class can be filled. An $80 administrative fee will be assessed to all refunds.
- Changes to previously reserved dates (ie. moving a trip up or pushing it back into other available dates) will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- First time visitors are required to hire a first-day orientation guide.
- Self-guided users are required to have a designated Group Leader. The Group Leader is required to have completed a minimum Level 1 Avalanche Course and also have taken a basic First Aid Course.
- Payments may be made via MasterCard or Visa--sorry, checks are no longer accepted. Advertised rates do not include 3% processing fee or guide gratuity.