Wanna Go Exploring?
R.A.D. stands for Remote-access Adventure Dream. And finding dream lines is what this unique trip is all about.
This is not a yurt trip--it's something even further off the radar, and deeper into the backcountry. From an ultra-remote base camp in a rugged corner of Tobacco Root Mountains, the experienced guides at Montana Alpine Adventures provide an opportunity to chase the kinds of lines dreams are made of: couloirs, summits, spines, pillows, and bowls, all blanketed in deep Montana powder. This is a place where few have ever skied before, and the lines don't have names--at least not yet. Getting there isn't easy, but once you arrive, you'll find a comfortable camp fully stocked with delicious food and drink, expedition-quality tents and gear, and thousands of acres to explore. Porters carry in everything but your personal gear, so you can dedicate all of your energy to skiing lines you'll never forget! This is a true adventure, far from the crowds, intended for strong, expert skiers and splitboarders who want an expedition experience--with none of the suffering.
- Available late March through April--call to discuss dates.
- Four days, three nights (guiding, meals, shuttles, and expedition-quality tents and equipment included).
- Expert skiing or riding ability and good fitness required.
- $1,400/person (maximum of eight with two guides), all inclusive.
- Call 406-581-5754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Important Payment and Booking Info
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to departure date. Trips departing within 30 days of the reservation date must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Changes to previously reserved dates (ie. moving a trip up or pushing it back into other available dates) will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- Payments may be made via MasterCard, Visa, or check. Credit Card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.