Hiring a Montana Alpine Adventures guide is more than an assurance of safety, service, great snow, and the best possible experience. It's an opportunity to learn from professionals, relax, and unplug in an amazing place. Let us take care of planning, cooking, cleaning, and breaking trail--this is your vacation! Beyond getting you to the deepest snow and best lines quickly and safely, we pride ourselves on excellent cuisine, and you can expect uniquely Montana dishes such as bison red curry and elk bolognese (we gladly accommodate meat-restricted diets as well!), in addition to hearty hot breakfasts, summit-worthy field lunches, and delicious après-ski hors d'oeuvres. Our philosophy is that every element of your trip should combine to produce an experience you'll never forget.
Learn more about our professional, personable guides HERE.
Fully guided and catered packages start at just $200 per person, per day, with a maximum guide to client ratio of 4:1. Rate sheet HERE.
Custom Itineraries include yurt-assisted traverses, ski mountaineering objectives, peak-bagging opportunities, and casual wine-and-dine packages with professional chefs.
- Mix and match: hire a guide for just part of your trip for great value.
FAQ and Info Card (PDF)
Check our calendar below for availability.
Call 406-581-5754 or email email@example.com to learn more.
Avalanche Courses, Camps, and Education
Prices and information on our avalanche courses and specialty clinics can be found on our Education page. Prices and information on our Backcountry Intro Camp, Ski Mountaineering Course, and Keely's Backcountry Ski Camp for Girls can be found on their respective pages, or call 406-581-5754 for details.
NEW! The Montana Haute Route
Be a part of something singularly spectacular: ski the only dedicated haute route (literally translated from French as "high route") in Montana. For a small group of select guests each season, this is an opportunity to ski the entire length of the rugged Tobacco Root Range, skiing big lines along the way and using Bell Lake Yurt in the style of full-service European mountains huts. This is truly a trip of a lifetime that can't be found anywhere else! Click HERE to learn more.
Important Payment and Booking Info
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to departure date. Trips departing within 30 days of the reservation date must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- Deposits are non refundable, unless the yurt can be re-booked for all of the cancelled days or your position in the trip can be filled. An $80 administrative fee will be assessed to all refunds.
- Changes to previously reserved dates (ie. moving a trip up or pushing it back into other available dates) will be assessed a $50 administrative fee.
- Payments may be made via MasterCard or Visa--sorry, checks are no longer accepted. Advertised rates do not include 3% CC processing fee.